Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong (ADA) is a non-government organization with the mission to promote equal opportunity to people with different abilities to have access to and excel in the arts; and advocates an inclusive society through the arts. We invite candidates with high caliber to apply for the following position:
Assistant Arts Education Officer
• To assist in organizing arts related events, workshops and activities for people with or without disabilities;
• To ensure smooth running of programmes with proper logistics supports.
• Diploma or Degree holder with 1 years or above relevant work experience, preferably in arts and culture / social service sectors;
• Good communication skills in both written English and Chinese;
• Good team-player and able to work independently;
• Proficient PC knowledge, familiar with MS Office applications;
• Flexible working hours and overtime work (including public holiday) are required occasionally.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary together with available date to Administration Manager, Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong, 4/F Causeway Bay Community Centre, 7 Fook Yum Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or click "APPLY NOW" on or before 7 April 2019.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.